Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Any advice on how to change my personality?

Ive been told I can be a pretty big jerk...but i dont know how in the hell im supposed to just up and change the way I am...any advice.Any advice on how to change my personality?
Start off by doing small little random acts of kindness. When you can actually see the difference it makes in peoples lifes then you will start changing how you act towards people.Any advice on how to change my personality?
Watch a lot of Barney
All I can tell you is be more nice to people.

You can change your personality, but you won't comfortable with yourself and therefore you won't be happy.
Don't think it's so much about changing your personality...it's more about learning how your actions affect other people and changing the actions...
take a second or 2 to think your response out before you say it. think, is this person too sensitive, or will the understand my personality? all people are different.
If your old enough, massive amounts of alchohol. Have some old golf club around to bash some used tv's. It will change you for the better.
hmmmmm
I've been told the same thing .. I talk to much and when company is here I talk to them too much asking what they've been up to ... how the hell am i suppose to not talk to company!! i was recently told ';she has her head in the clouds all the time'; and well what the hell?????



so i know what you mean ! its so wierd to suddenly find out people don't like you !
go to your local public library and go to the SELF HELP section, they have tons of books on this subject, look through them and pick maybe only two, any more may give you to much conflicting information, read these books thoroughly, and practice what they tell you to do



Good Luck
You've got to know the personality of the person you are around. I know it sounds like I'm saying ';act different around each person,'; but I'm not. I'm just saying that if the person thinks you're a jerk, they probably just can't take the kind of joking or talking that you usually use. You've got to adjust to them if they are uber sensative.
You can't change your personality... No one can do that. You only can improve in your personality and become a better person. Don't think too much about those nonsense opinion from others. It only will put you under a stress condition. Think positive... See more people, make friends, take a walk or go a place where you can find serenity. So, good luck k.
Don't go as far aas to cange your personality, because some people may like you for the way you are. I suggest that you watch what you say and your actions, figure out the ones that other find offensive, and then gradually over time change the way you do those things. Don't go rushing into it because then you won't be happy with who you are, or anything for that matter.
  • microsoft word>
  • find a copy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment