Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change your personality?

I have been shy my whole life. I absolutely hate my personality. When Im in a situation to talk with someone, my mind goes blank and I cant come up with anything to say and then I feel really stupid at the things I do say. How can I change my personality?How do you change your personality?
I am 21 and i use ot have the same problem but you can't just change it overnight , im barely starting ot get the hang of it. You have to always remember that you have to think in the mode of ';I do not care what people think of me'; once u get that in your head, you can be able to conversate more. BEcause shy people seem to care alot about what others will think , like if they say something and it comes out stupid, thats our biggest mistake,ive learned to concetrate on me, and living life to the fullest, i don't wanna regrte it just because i was shy to speak up.... it takes time but you have to be willing to take risk and SPEAK up you can do it trust me...!!How do you change your personality?
i don't really know. i guess you just have to be more confident so you're more comfortable to talk to people.

just practice talking to people and remember that they might be nervous too so just be calm.
well don't change your personality...just try and start conversation with people more often...trying coming out of your bubble...meet new people...be confident...=)
i was like tht too b4 but then i met my friend who was shy at first but not as much as me and for some reason, me and ehr just became best friends and opend up to eachother and now we are more outgng... what im trying to say is, there is certain people who you will eventually change WITH... they may make you less shy and u can be moe open... just depends on people.
dont change your personality just be more out going and confident ....
You shouldnt change your personality. I was and still am really shy but if you get to know the person better you will stop being shy. If you need to, talk alot on like msn because its easier to talk about topics when your not face to face lol. but like use it to build confidence.
it depends on what personality you want

my friend wanted a fun outragous personality

so all of us went around and sang in our most horrible voices to some people we didn't know and we got laugh also she's not that afraid or shy anymore to go around and actually talk to people.
Just be yourself! I know that you said you were shy, but I'm sure that there is a whole other side to you! Just smile! People are very attracted to people who smile, so they will talk to you!

Make a joke! If you did something stupid coming in, and you are absolutely embarrassed, just laugh about it. It will hide your embarrassment and it will get the conversation flowing, they will most definitely have something to talk about so you wont have to talk the whole time!

Don't worry- relax! I have also been in this situation, I was sooo shy! But I found if you do those things, you would feel more confident and it shows. You will pick up things along the way, hints that I cant tell you, stuff that you know yourself that would help you like conversation, how different people like different things.

Good luck and I hope that I helped! xxx
you do not need to change your personality you need a boost of self confidence you need to look in the mirror and KNOW that you are an amazing girl. God made you you are special! i am sure you are a smart intelligent teen who is just passing through the insecurities of teenage years. just remember no one expects you to be anyone but your true self . never change your moral and beliefs to fit in a crowd. find friends who have commom interests and like you for you. Join a club next year at school get involved you will open up naturally and make alot of good friends, you have to step out of your comfort zone to achieve not being shy anymore. if you go to church maybe you could join a youth group over the summer or boys and girls clubs usually have great activities or how about asking parents about a summer camp week. good luck
hey there is no way to change your personality its something that you have to do .here try this when you wanna talk to someone think about things to say before you talk to them OK like if you wanna talk to someone the next day like practice all day in front of a mirror its works it did for me now i can talk to anybody I'm one of those girls like when you see a cute guy you got to have them so i made me change fast because there was alot of people that i have not talked to and its kinda weird to when you don't talk to people i got called weird but i don't anymore just try what i told you and tell me if it works my name in Kassandra m OK
YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS BUT OTHER PEOPLO GET SHY AND NERVOUS TO WHEN THEIR AROUND OTHER PEOPLE. JUST BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLY HOT,SMART, AND FUN TO BE AROUND AND ANYONE THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH U WILL PICK UP THAT VIBE. tHE NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE THIS. repeat in your head ......... it sounds silly but it works . you ready....... Im a super hot and amazing , YOU ARE LUCKY YOU GET TO TALK TO ME. TRY IT WORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment