Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How does holden's personality change in the catcher in the rye?

topic: to what extent does holden's perosnality change?

i have cynical, sensitive, and stubborn

i need help.. i need to find 3 quotes for each trait: cynical,sensitive, and stubborn that best reperesents the trait.. the quotes have to be from the beginning, middle and end of the bookHow does holden's personality change in the catcher in the rye?
When I finally got down off the radiator and went ... out to the hat-check room, I was crying and all. I don't know why, but I was. I guess it was because I was feeling so damn depressed and lonesome. Then, when I went out to the checkroom [ the hat-check girl was very nice. [ I sort of tried to make a date with her. [ She said she was old enough to be my mother and all. (20.37)



Sensitive



From Shmoop, Catcher in the Rye/Quotes
  • cars for sale11
  • top ranked in ale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment