Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HOW does your personality change when you are mad!!?

r personality different when you are mad

im usually very calm, and quiet but

for me when i get mad i can be very violent, loud . i tend to have a bad tempor anyway so yeah...HOW does your personality change when you are mad!!?
I throw things. I punch things [AKA the nearesst wall, haha.] And I shout - a lot. I'm not nice to be around when I'm properly angry, haha.HOW does your personality change when you are mad!!?
well i usually get either very silent or very very rude and i act very mean to everyone which i don't like about me
i get quiet, get this irritated expression on my face, %26amp; i thicken the walls i already put up around people. it usually ends in me having a yelling fit or crying (most likely the yelling fit).
I'm always mad.
i have a very very bad tempor

No comments:

Post a Comment