Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change my personality? or am i to change my personality ?

I think I am usually controlled by emotion and sometimes i act before thinking much.I don't want to be like this,I want to be calm and maybe a little cold hearted ... i feel like i am always creating trouble for myself just to help people.. and in the end when i need help no one really wants to help me ... kind of feel like an idiot (sorry for my poor English )How to change my personality? or am i to change my personality ?
If you really want it you can change but it is not that easy.

It is all about you goal and you willpowerHow to change my personality? or am i to change my personality ?
I never truly understood how important it was to be selfish and put myself first. For the better part of my life I have taken care of everyone else around me. Giving them support, picking them up when they are down, being that shoulder to lean on or the ear that listens. But in the process I neglected me. I let other peoples problems become my own. I dealt with the issues of those around me but not the ones within myself. I was too afraid to confront my own personal demons because that would mean putting me first. For some reason that was s0mething that I used to find so hard to do.



These days I try to focus on the positive. Always keeping my eye on the prize, constantly making short term goals and being proud of myself when I achieve one of them. I am learning to love myself again. I don't ever want to go back to the way I was. I like the new me and I enjoying getting to know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment