Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I don't have a stable personality?

I don't think its a disease or anything but I constantly change personality as my jokes change and everything. But what stays the same is my type of humor. How can I have a more stable personality. I really don't want to get my desired personality only to lose it.I don't have a stable personality?
How is your personality changing? Most people actually have an extremely difficult time attempting to change aspects of their personalities. By definition, personality is a stable, pervasive way of adapting and relating to the world. I doubt it's your personality that's changing, maybe it's just your mood, which is normal.I don't have a stable personality?
I don't think you can't really change your personality. You are who you are.
Forget about it

No comments:

Post a Comment