Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my personality & study habits?

My life is starting to TICK ME OFF! Okay, I got everything from looks, money, friends and kindness. AND IT'S BUGGING ME!

Most of my friends only see me as a BANK from which they can withdraw from ANYTIME. Some guys from school misinterpret my kindness and think I'M GAY! THAT IS AN INSULT! I'm a happy-go-lucky person and I want to be a studious, quiet and pensive person. Being bubly won't help me through college! I really wanna change. Any advice?How do I change my personality %26amp; study habits?
If you want to change yourself... you first have to change your mind.How do I change my personality %26amp; study habits?
become an a s s
I think no one can change his personality cause its a part of ourselves...

what if you explain your feelings and resentment to your friends??

and if it don`t work you can always change friends!!!

but you can`t change your personality as your personality is what YOU are
Just be yourself. If you're true to yourself, everything else will work itself out. Trying to become someone else does not solve problems, it just makes things more complicated. If that is the way your ';friends'; see you, I don't think they are really your friends. If someone is bothering you, sit down and have a talk with them. Tell them who you really are and if they don't accept you for who you are, then they are not your true friends.
Learn to deal with it. If your friends see you as a bank, then I think you need new friends who like you for you. If people think you are gay...then get a girlfriend xD.
i assume ur in high school. well when i was in h.s. i really wanted to change too. the hardest thing about changing when all your friends are around, is that they all expect you to behave your old way, the ways your trying to change. so then you get the inevitable barrage of 'whats wrong' ' are you okay', and enough of that can drive a person mad. So my advice to you is to move away for college, far far away. Its the best way to redefine yourself b/c your friends aren't around to define you based on who you used to be. After you move away, its just up to you to not fall into the same patterns that bother you so much about yourself now, thats the real tricky part when ur trying to make new friends. But it is possible, hard, time consuming, and confusing at times, but possible.
You need to have clear goals on the kinds of changes that you hope to make in future. Once you've set your mind on it and plan on how to improve yourself, be it in studies, character or habits or perhaps the way you want to be treated by others, only then will you be able to make that first step.



Keep it mind that there will be many obstacles along the way. You may lack confidence especially when your ';friends'; start to treat you differently. Hence, you need to seek moral support and advice from others who believe in your true potential and who have your best interests at heart. I don' think that being outgoing is a weakness. However, you can be more selective in making friends and not allow them to take advantage of your kindness. Be friendly but firm.



Hope it works for you. :)
Be obstinate, nasty, mean and irritable. When they ask you why you have changed so much, then tell them straight out!



Don't be used as a money-lending institute. If you have allowed it you cannot expect anything else, which means stop it straight away, ask for your money back and be consequent!



As for those misled guys thinking you're are gay, leave them on the wayside, let them think what they want and get on with your own life. It will burn them up inside to see you going your own way! Just be yourself !
sit down, draw up a list of what it is you don't like about yourself, leave enough room to develop a plan of how you are going to change this. I'm sensing that you really don't have a lot of true Friends, you know, one that just likes to hang with you because you share a lot of interests, and wouldn't ask you for money if he was in major financial trouble. The first thing I suggest, STOP giving out money, you are being used and definitely not respected. A real Friend wouldn't be bumming money off you, but that doesn't stop you as a real Friend from recognizing the Friends need and offering to help.
  • cat
  • how to flirt with men
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment