Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i hack my own brain, i want to change my personality?

You get some people to punish you everytime you are not acting with the personality you want. Say a shocker. Eventually you will adjust until you are used to saying this and do it without the shockerHow do i hack my own brain, i want to change my personality?
Its not possible by yourself and may not even be possible with a psychiatrist, but that is the way to try.How do i hack my own brain, i want to change my personality?
im not bragging about it,but i rlly helped many ppl change so i guess i can help u too....what do u think by adding me on:ruru_mcfly@hotmail.com...i guess i can help kteeeeer!!
Then change it. Stop doing the things you don't like doing. I'm an old dog (55) and five years ago, I taught myself some new tricks and am much better off for it.
Do something different from what you usually do everyday.

Do the opposite things you usually do.

Hope I helped!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment