Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why Does my personality change when I meet new people??

It seems like i change evrytime im around a differnt person. I dont no how to stay my self.Why Does my personality change when I meet new people??
THis could be due to a lack of feeling strong in your personailty. Just because you seem different around one person from another doesn't mean you have a personality disorder though. DIfferent enviornments call for different behavior. As long as the cahnges aren't drastic, that sounds compltley normal.Why Does my personality change when I meet new people??
i think its maily your nerves getting the best of you.. Everyone usually acts in a different way somehow.. BUt i always say.. be yourself no matter what.
Well just try to be you and my not try to conform your personality to those around you. That might be what you are doing, even though you are not aware of it. Cheers!
You're picking up on the energy of who/what they expect you to be and conforming to that idea. Remind yourself before meeting new people that you will just be you and keep that intention in mind. Part of the problem is also that you don't truly know who you are so make knowing yourself a priority. Meditation is very helpful in this way or just observe your thoughts, feelings, and preferences regularly....you will start to get a better sense of You.
  • email hosting
  • ask parent to buy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment