Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Serious question i would like to change my personality?

Im a young black male %26amp; i would like to change my personality to more like the rapper Fabolous, how can i emulate him more?

*serious answers only*Serious question i would like to change my personality?
You said it... all you can do is emulate him... copy his 'personality'... a shame though as I am sure you are a great person... keep yours... do not copycat... or you lose your personality and cannot completely absorb his...Serious question i would like to change my personality?
Have the mind frame of a rapper fabulous. Think you are the **** and that everyone wants you. Then dress like them. It will come naturally if you think you are one
Drop out of school... Talk like a mongrel...

No comments:

Post a Comment