Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How much does your personality change when you have had one too many?

I CHANGE COMPLETELY WHEN I HAVE HAD A FEW WINES I BECOME THIS EXTROVERTED PERSON WHO IS NOTHING LIKE WHO I REALLY AM HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE AND IF SO HOW DO YOU CHANGE DO YOU HAVE REGRETS THE NEXT DAY.WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN.How much does your personality change when you have had one too many?
Alcohol reduces your inhibitions. It has this affect on a lot of people but they react in different ways. People who perhaps would like to be the centre of attention but are too shy can become very extrovert; people who are less confident than they normally appear to be will talk about their insecurities. I've seen people who are uncertain about their partners commitment go out of their way to put temptation in their path.

Eventually you do learn where your weakness lies and you can decide how to deal with it.

My personal weakness is that I become affectionate; I'm by nature a hugger and kisser but live in a household where there is very little physical demonstration of affection. Obviously my intentions can be misunderstood as meaning more than they do.

Nowadays I don't get drunk enough to go beyond my limits in terms of behaviour; if I did misbehave it would be on purpose so I probably wouldn't have regrets.



Also I'll bet you that someone will complain about you shouting because you've used capitals.How much does your personality change when you have had one too many?
My reservedness changes, so I might tell people more of what I really think, rather than being quite so polite or shy. I'll be more likely to strike up conversation with strangers.



Mostly I am just more chatty, on occasions I've been embarrassd the next day as I feel I may have told someone a little too much information about my personal life. I think essentially though I'm still me.
i get really happy when im drunk nd really flirty i never hve any regrets apart from if i argue with my boyfriend but thats about it!x!
can't remember
that's why lots of people drink to make them jack the lad for a few hours but deep down they are shy people who when sober would hide in the corner
excess alcohol alters your reasoning so slow down girl
  • How can I keep the blankets on my baby?
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment