Monday, June 6, 2011

Can you change your personality?

Can you change who you are? I recently just been told that I pout and have temper tantrums, im selfish, manipulative and do not always listen to what my partner ask. In other words I am immature? Can you change these things and how I have been trying and some things have changed but not enough to help my relationship. I want to change for me and for my partner. I would do anything to be with herCan you change your personality?
You can't really change some basic things about yourself, but you can def. modify your behavior, but it is going to take time, effort, and learning on your part. I find that learning good communication skills can help in all the areas you are having issues in.

Pouting and temper tantrums are a part of not dealing with frustration and anger well. You can go to therapy to learn some coping mechanisms.

Listening and paying attention is a part of communication, and that will be helped by learning communication skills as well. I find that repeating back what my partner has told me in my own words (';checking in';) has really helped me understand what my partner is trying to tell me.

Some of that may be miscommunication, some of it may be some immaturity on both of your parts. A good relationship counselor can help you all learn to communicate better as well as learn to give a little so everyone is happy with the situation. Please consider couples therapy !Can you change your personality?
yes you can change,if you want to do something so bad,just put your mind into it,it will happen ! anything is possible

not only for the sake of your lover,for your sake !
You can't 'force' yourself to change. Change comes with maturing, growing up, and experience. As you grow you gain new perspective on things.



Maybe at five you would've thrown a tantrum at not getting to eat McDonald's but now i'm pretty sure you dont, right? Because you've grown and know that there are bigger things.
As far as changing who you are completely, seldom will/can it happen. A way to avoid doing what you're doing (manipulating, being selfish, etc) is to just think about what you do before you do it. So yes you can change.
yes my dad used to be very mean he would come home and smash every wall and every idem in the house he would also call me an my family names but he got counseling han he is not to bad now
yes,



by

consoling

graphology

medition

postive thinking



by counsoling

u must go to doctor



by graphology

if u have more pressure on paper

Heavy pressure indicates commitment and taking things seriously, but if the pressure is excessively heavy, that writer gets very uptight at times and can react quickly to what they might see as criticism, even though none may have been intended. These writers react first and ask questions afterwards.



reduce the pressure





by medition

it the best way close your eyes and stop thinking of other it best to do in early morning



postive thinking

see good in others start day with smile

and think postive its best to have good relation you want to do something so bad,just put your mind

do yoga , be good i trust u will change ,



bye



iam a young boy under 18 it may help to change some



be good and do good have agood soul and mind help other

save animal it brings u kindness it help u



god save u
Oh sure, just look at Dr.Jeckel and Mr.Hyde.
The peel can change color, but the core remains the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment