Monday, June 6, 2011

Changing personality?

How would you go about trying to change your personality from lets say boring and uninteresting to funny and interesting?Changing personality?
Watch a whole lot of Steve Martin stuff from the old days and start imitating him. Everyone else did back then!Changing personality?
by steadfast efforts in acquiring more knowledge and information over various subjects and exposure and better interaction, duly becoming flexible, developing vocabulary etc.
I never feel bored in any situation. I consider every moment as an opportunity to learn things, by observing the happenings around you or by indulging in certain contemplation about something or the other. Often, while in travel, I internally switch on the singer within me, who will within no time, sing the most melodious songs, that I would have come across. When you are alone, you should feel at peace with yourself. Quiet loneliness is the essential condition of a potentially divine soul. We all have the potential divinity and we must cultivate the habit of feeling its presence.
hmm....... sounds to me like you've taken a big hit to your self esteem. First you have to realize that you have a wonderful gift of nature called ';Freedom of Choice'; and then you need to take that gift and unwrap it totally. What choices can you make in your life to feel happier and lighter? Brainstorm about 20 ways you can feel truly happier and lighter. Make the list slightly whackier than you would ordinarily try, but not so whacky that you will infringe on someone else's freedoms or get thrown in jail or the looney bin. Here are some possible responses to start you off:

-volunteer in a hospital

-buy a couple of lovely pure, unadulterated essential oils to inhale when I feel down or negative

-hang with happy, calm, kind people

-do a sport I really enjoyed when I was 9 (Soccer? Gymnastics? Skiprope? Swimming?)

-re-read a book I really enjoyed when I was 9 (Anne of Green Gables? Amelia Bedelia?)

You go! Then commit to do one of the items today... one tomorrow, and so on....



all the best!
Your personality isn't boring and uninteresting you just keep telling yourself it is and now thats what you believe. If you truly think you're boring and uninteresting that's most likely how you will come across to other people. Just relax, be yourself and don't worry about it. You're 'boring and uninteresting' might become 'laidback and totally cool', ya dig?
I would say learning is the fastest root to being interesting. and as far as being funny that is hard to learn or teach. But watching george carlin and bill hicks dvds could be a good idea.



second experiencing alot of things makes people interesting and gives them stories and crap to talk about.
Firstly, I will need to look at my appearance on the outside such as the clothes I am wearing, my hair etc. IT could be I carry a boring outward appearance and maybe I need make-over myself.



After making myself better looking, I shall look into the way I communicate. Communication shows your personality a lot. If i made jokes that no one laughs, I will try to read more joke books to upgrade my sense of humor. Reading a variety of books can actually improve one's knowledge thus, creating conversation with others will be fun and easy. Most of all, read the art of communicating effectively and learn it.



Next, one should always learn to be charming. It's easy to be charming by keeping a smile on your face and saying hello to others. Picking up a new hobby does help a lot as well because through hobbies we actually discover interesting things we never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment