Monday, June 6, 2011

How to make my friends notice my personality change?

So, I changed my personality

Im much more outgoing, friendly, talk to more gals... tahts what Im doin in the summer



but in Brazil the school year starts in FEB and ends in NOV, with winter brake (1 month - July). SO, I changed A lot but for example in the Summer brake (DEC, JAN) I also changed but I was still viewed as a nerd.



The problem is, Im not a nerd and never was. What i mean to say is, yes, Im inteligent and smart, but Im not anti-social, im not world of warcraft or software designing addicted or smthg like that. and I also changed a lot in my personality (like more friendly, as I said before).



So, how do I change their point of view?

what are the best ways/methods (subtles or not so subtles)



thanks, c yall later





P.S. no Im not changing cuz of my friends, im changing bcz I want, and I dont like to be seen as something im not (ex. as a nerd - im not, but if someone says that, then i get that label and that follows me around foreva'!)How to make my friends notice my personality change?
They will notice. You do not have to do a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment