Monday, June 6, 2011

I am fed up of getting bullied for my baby personality and my terrible style.?

I am fed up of being bullied because of my baby personality and terrible dress Sense. My

personality is like a young child because when I used to go down the town centre people look at me so strangely. I feel so embarrassed because I either swear at them or run a way like a baby. I have very few friends who have the same sort of learning disabilities as me. When I went to high school my tutor group had only five people in it. We were all friends but sadly some of them moved out so It was only me and my friend David left in.

Me and david hang out but he gets bullied even more because of me.



My dress sense it bad because I wear tracksuit bot-tons with holes in them and vest tops with sweat marks on them. I can not con troll my aw full body oder. I tried everything but nothing works for me at all. I wear old 1970s clothes from the british red cross. I can not really aford design clothes like all the populare kids at college. I ware a leather jacket witch it torn due to wear and tare. It smells really bad because we can not find a way how to clean it. I have only one pair of shoes witch are neally in shreads. I don't know how to get any new clothes.



My personality is really bad because I had very bad problems when I was speaking when I was little. I have a lisp and I can not speak very well.



Everyone laughs at me when I trip over thin air. My hair just hangs in grease because I have only a bath and I don't know how to wash it right.



I have very bad acne witch is caused by unhealthy diet and going into the chippy all the time. Every day to get my chips and gravy. I eat this eveyday. I am quite over weight and I can not see past my big fat stomach. I have many strech marks due to the weight pulling the flab down. I am really unhappy with my self and wish I was a total different person.



I have hardly any friends any more because of my werid ways

Please can you help me.

I wabt to change:

Personality

Skin

Weight

Dress sense

Get rid of my greasy hair

Diet



I get very loney and sometimes I cry



PLEASE HELP What can I do to change my waysI am fed up of getting bullied for my baby personality and my terrible style.?
Ok well you've already answered half your own questions



lose weight if its bothering you. Eat healthy and exercise. Thats fairly obvious. Drink loads of water to fix your skin and cleanse your skin every night. Wash your hair with shampoo and don't use a conditioner.

As for clothes, stay away from the charity shops. Throw away all your old clothes. If you don't have much money, go to a shop like New Look, Primark, H%26amp;M or whatever the equivalent is in your area and just pick stuff up and then see what you like when its on. Jeans, tshirts with slogans, solid colour tshirt, tennis shoes, sneakers. Stay away from patterns until your sure of yourself. Basically if you go to a popular, cheap shop you'll only get stuff thats more or less in style and if its cheap it doesn't matter if you don't like it. Good luckI am fed up of getting bullied for my baby personality and my terrible style.?
Take a bath?
Bullies will always bully, regardless of what you do to change yourself. If you want to change yourself to increase your own confidence, that might be a good idea.



1. If you can't afford new clothes, get a job. You don't have to shop anywhere expensive. Yard sales, consignment shops, and thrift stores are good places to find things that are new to you and nicer than what you have. Alternately, you can try big discount retailers like Walmart.



2. Start showering or bathing every day. That should get rid of any smell.



3. Eat a healthy diet. Rather than counting calories, start looking to make every calorie count. If you make the majority of your calories come from foods that contain both protein and fiber (which will include most vegetables, whole grains, beans, and nuts), your diet will be a lot healthier and you might start to lose weight. Don't look to lose weight for the sake of doing so. Try to make yourself healthier (through a healthy diet and exercise), and you may lose weight as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment