Monday, June 6, 2011

Does the real personality come out when drunk?

I was just curious about this....what do you think?.....

I've never been drunk so I don't know if I would change personality wise or anything



I have been high before...off Weed/Marijuana but that just makes me tired, yawning and that which sucks...It don't make me more confident....I'm probably less talkative than when I am sober



I am kind of a shy person....exp with females...when Im not in sitations...I have this huge imagination...of how to approach a woman....or how to talk to them.......but I just don't have the nerve....when I am close to the situation....I just back down...I say forget it....



When im sober...i'm just a quiet person....most of the time....not that talkative....or anything.....

Im not at all good at all when it comes to starting conversations.....





I was just kind of curious Does the real you (personality wise) come out when drunk?....Does the real personality come out when drunk?
yeah i think a more outgoing person comes out because i'm usually shy. so i normally take a drink or 2 before a party to loosen upDoes the real personality come out when drunk?
I'm outgoing, but I'm MORE outgoing when drunk, it's great (Y)
Long story short.......this only happens to people who suppress their real selves for one reason or another. When this happens, I find that these people are usually jerks. You think you appear cool, but you are looking foolish. When people do things out of character when drinking just pisses me off a little. Then I know...they are not real and honest folks.
Alcohol acts as an inhibition-eliminator. It doesn't ';change'; a person's personality or outlook, it just makes a person less likely to feel shy or whatever.



Be aware however that booze USUALLY has the effect of making a person look like a complete jackass; not a good look if you're trying to pick up women!



It's been called ';liquid courage'; because it tends to tamp down the sense of anxiety but anything over-indulged is never a good thing, so just remember the old axiom: EVERYTHING IN MODERATION!
No, the real personality does not come out. When you are drunk you do stupid things you would not consider doing when sober. However, it does relax your inhibitions, so people who are intoxicated will often say things that they may be thinking but would not say if they were sober.
absolutely. I have a friend who is very introverted and mumbles when he's sober...get a few drinks in him and he's extroverted! But if you're not of age stay away from the drinks, believe me you'll have plenty of years to kill your liver!
Nah but i can talk for england when am drunk haha, so if ya shy then it might help you to talk to people =] 'cept when you get so drunk you can't control what you say lol!
Because when people drink they feel less inhibitive and are thus more inclined to say whats on there minds. There is a say that a drunk speaks a sober mind. Trust me its true.
You usually say whats on your mind instead of holding it in. You just have less inhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment