Monday, June 6, 2011

I have a bad personality. what can i do to change it?

i'm 13. i'm 5'8 and i look very mature for my age but i think i might have adhd and i want to change my personality and how immature i act, but i just can't. tips?!?!!



haha. pleaseee /:I have a bad personality. what can i do to change it?
Do you believe that you have a bad personality.. if so, what are the bad things. Or do you believe that others may think you have a bad personality by the way that they react to your behaviour, or what they say to you.

Either way, write down what you believe is bad, then talk with someone that you trust.. someone who will take the time to listen to how you feel.. Being with someone like this, will make a big difference to start with.

It is my belief the ';bad people'; would not even take the time to think about this, let alone ask the question that you have.

Go Well..I have a bad personality. what can i do to change it?
you can't just change your personality. it can take years. what do you mean by you have a ';bad'; personality? are you rude, inconsiderste?
just think about : if someone said this to me, would i hurt them!

...except i hope you wouldn't hurt people :D



and you shouldn't try to change who you are, just be the best you.
Having ADHD wouldn't mean you've got a bad personality. People like people who are friendly so just try to be nice. :)
if you think you are immature, just study how more mature people act. do what they do.

dont

1)interrupt

2) yell

3) run around

4) have random hyper jumping moments

people HATE that, and it shows immaturity.
  • How do I keep my comforter fluffy
  • talking about marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment