Monday, June 6, 2011

Will my personality change as I get older?

I'm not happy with my personality - i'm a quiet and not enthusiastic person - and no matter how hard i try to change it, it won't change! and i see that all the adults at the co-op placement where i work all have a cool and outgoing personality, and i was wondering that maybe (hopefully) over time, will mine change too?



maybe it's because i'm a teenager right now and since i'm worrying about a lot of other things as well, that maybe my self-esteem is low.



but when i get older (maybe after highschool) will i be a totally diffferent person, with good speaking skills, and a good personality?

does it just come? or do i have to work on it?



thanksWill my personality change as I get older?
start working on it now, it wont just come overnight

find a nice self help book (if you are interested email me and ill recommend one)

you basically need to encourage yourself to increase social interaction, open up more and just get active and do things!

good luck :)Will my personality change as I get older?
age has nothing to do with how your personality changes. environment, friends, family and school kind of mold your personality to fit into where you are and what makes you feel comfortable. you need to surround yourself with people whom you can be yourself with. and then you meet your friend's friends and make your circle larger until a point where it comes naturally to you. but, make an effort to start now, or it will never happen.
Well your personality is yours... thats who you are. Dont change find people who are really enthousiastic and you can balace each other out very nicely :)
it should. you wont be the same person when you're older, and your personality wont either.



best of luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment