Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my personality?

Well, Im going to a japanese school, i dont know anyone there, so i guess i can start over.



right now, im the nerdy type (video games, anime, manga.) but i dont act like a nerd in public

If youve seen Lucky Star, Im JUST like the Girl KONATA, the short one with blue hair.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGdWzbkfdHow do I change my personality?
start by acting/being as if the change has already happened- fake it 'til you make it! it works.How do I change my personality?
LMFAO! The things we'll do for commission... Got to love Japanese tendency for exaggeration.



Why would you want to change your personality? Would you feel okay with you acting differently from how you are? If you are ';nerdy';, but don't act it in public, then why change? Just be yourself and you'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment