Monday, June 6, 2011

I need to change my personality but I have no idea how?

people always tell you to be yourself, but the problem is that I cant be myself because I have no idea who that is. Ive spent my life trying to be like other people and now have no idea what to doI need to change my personality but I have no idea how?
who %26amp; what you surround yourself with shapes the person you are. get yourself into different environments or more ideal environments. even if you can't live in a different environment you can still go to it.



%26amp; figure out your values and stick with them. That'll also help define the person you are.I need to change my personality but I have no idea how?
find yourself, listen to some good music, and make review of it.

writing (anything creative) its a great way.



try to meet new people that are like you, if you like art, take photograph lessons, if you like sports, join a team.



try belong to something, to some group, to anything

No comments:

Post a Comment