Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you get a girl to talk to you more? and change my personality?

I am a guy in grade 9 and I like this girl ALOT!!. Her personality is very energetic, happy (all the time), kind and popular. There is a big difference between me and her, I am basically a high school nerd ( I do have friends ), I am very shy, boring, kind and a bit helpful. I want to talk to her and eventually make her my girlfriend ( she is already my friend and she knows me ). To make her my girlfriend, I have to change my personality from boring and shy to energetic and fun. How can I change my personality ( I had this personality when I was younger but when I was in grade 7, I lost it )?How do you get a girl to talk to you more? and change my personality?
You shouldn't change for her. If you do, she won't be liking the real you, she'll be liking the person you're pretending to be, and you can't have a real relationship that way. Besides, people are often attracted to people unlike themselves. You two might balance eachother out and compliment eachother's personalities as is.How do you get a girl to talk to you more? and change my personality?
i think u better be in you r way and u r atttidude
don't ever change you... because you will always be you... no matter how hard you try... she should love you for who you are not who you're not... you're still young you are living in a sea full of fish... if not her then you'll meet someone in the future.
Don't make the personality, everything. Just relax. The girl comes to u, because of what u do, not what u are. So learn the lines well, and if u say the right things, that is flatter her, tell her she is pretty, etc. etc. the girl is yours.
do whats natural and be yourself.
You kind of just have to do it. Put yourself out of your confort zone, do things you wouldn't normally do. I'd start by flirting with her. You can always message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment