Monday, June 6, 2011

Personality Change Experiment.?

I am a very....how should I say it..? I guess Curious person. I want to learn, I want to know, I want to discover, and I will stop at nothing until I find out what I want to find out. It does not matter what it is at all, it could be something as small as whats behind this door? to the secrets and long lost knowledge of the universe I will stop at nothing to find out even if it takes all my life. now because of this little quirk of mine I am about to start an experiment....on myself. Honestly I don't like the way I am. my so called ';personality'; . So my experiment is to make a personality change! fun right?! I am basically going to make a blue print of how I want to be and I will follow that blue print to the dot. I am going to constantly analyze myself,as I do anyway, and see how this experiment goes. I will change many things about myself from my self confidence to my weight to the way I view things and my perspective on life and I am doing this mostly for my Quirk,because I want to know if it is possible. I want to know If I can truly pull this off and transform myself. ( And yes I have always had an interest in psychology) I just have one thing to ask and that is to give your opinions and thoughts on this before I start.Personality Change Experiment.?
IVe done that before. I just kept imagining i was one way for a long time, and now i am starting to believe it and transform into that person. It kind of sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment