Monday, June 6, 2011

Has anyone out there tried to change their personality? did it work?

I want to change mine to become a better person.

because I dont like the way I am so negative and agitated, I would like a complete turnaround for myself. I want to act happier and more carefree instead of angry and high strung. Have any of you changed yourself in a big way? How did others react to the new you?Has anyone out there tried to change their personality? did it work?
Habit is the main influence on us. If you want to change then you should change your routine. Tell yourself positive things and get in the habit of doing things the way you would like to see yourself doing them.



Sometimes you also need a vacation to get your mind off of the grind so that's not the only thing you see in life.Has anyone out there tried to change their personality? did it work?
Get some therapy to find out why you get angry so easily. Use creative visualization to become the person you want to be and to get what you want from life.
You will never be happy if you try to change your personality. If you're negative and agitated, try changing your surroundings. Don't be like other sheeple.
That is a beautiful thing for any personality to want. You already are that way and it is not a matter of changing as much as it is a matter of opening up that part of you that is that way. You will find that all the material is already there. It is just a matter of you giving yourself permission to do so. When you succeed you will find that the change was actually more of an addition that enhanced the other in a way that will be satisfactory to you as a personality.
Yeah, I tried to act happy all the time and alot of mean people were on my back about that. I still try to to do the really nice thing yet then people try to take advantage of that, so I just get really mean and stingy, let em rot right along with me. Still I keep trying to come back with that from time to time, like from when I was 12, but it makes me vulnerable to bad feelings so I take breaks.
Lots of people make big changes in their lives and have it reflect on how negative they are percieved to be. Working with a counselor to solve what has made you so negative and agitated will help a whole lot.

People react to positive changes in others positively, they feel great now, too.
Yes, gradually. I am shy so I impersonated people whose qualities I admire - like confident and charming - imagining what they would do and how they would react in a given situation. Eventually I have instilled such values that they became natural.
yeah i was in that ship too but i crossed my sea. you see, its good to have a good personality but to make sure you don't get demotivated or startle others, take very small and simple steps..



changing you personality all of a sudden will make others think you stoned or something. and the way others look at you because of this will make you lose confidence in yourself..



use your negativity with humor at first so that it doesn't look bad and then use you remove the negativity and use the humor.



Humor has always worked for me because i had the problem of being too straightforward. tell everything straight to the face without realizin how much hurt they get..



all the best, and dont give up..

rome wasnt built in a day, but it was built eventually..
Change is good
It is possible to change your entire way of thinking not your personality. With a positive mind you become more patient %26amp; tolerant of everything. Ive changed entirely from what I used to be like. I learnt to clicker train dogs %26amp; learnt the art of positive reinforcement. I think different now %26amp; take my time in everything I do. I think this helps to keep me calm %26amp; not be highly strung like I used to be. It also brushes off on other members of my family %26amp; I have more power over them than before. I no longer do as I am told. I do as I am asked. I have the power to change the way I am spoken to. Try to study the art of positive thinking %26amp; you can not only change yourself, you can change others too.
  • can anybody advise me on
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment