Monday, June 6, 2011

Have you ever experienced a person that had a personality change for the worse?

If so, did the person ever go back to how they used to be? What did it take for them to go back to being decent again? I am refering to someone thats priorities got messed up. This person was once honest, caring and loyal and then changed to sneaky and self-centered.Have you ever experienced a person that had a personality change for the worse?
depending on what a person is going through in life they can have alot of changes going on. personalities seem to change with the circumstances in ones life. my ex changed drastically about a year before he left, began to become a different man, found out the reason was another women in his life, when she entered his life he changed, his priorities changed, his loyalty changed, and unfortunatly there was no way to get him back.Have you ever experienced a person that had a personality change for the worse?
Try and find out why that person changed, there may be a good reason behind it. Like hurt feelings or putting up a wall to protect ones self.
Watch out...



I think that there may be an inconsistency there...and you don't want to get hurt...but I think it is o.k. to be a friend at a distance....so that you are there without having to be in the line of fire....
Lost MANY friends to drugs and booze. None died, but their psychology was screwed up. I never stayed around to wait for them to get their act together, tho.
Speaking from someone who has gone through this, I think that person was the same person before you met - probably sneaky and self-centered before you. But they probably hid it from you but as you get to know the person longer -and they feel more comfortable with you, they let their true ugly self come out.
I have dealt with that a couple times also.It happened from life changing events.One buddy of mine caught his dad cheating on his mom and slowly started changing for the worse.Couldn't blame him but he started getting real mean.I agree with what someone said on here,after awhile,one's true self always surfaces.I've learned the truth always finds it's way out.

And no,these people haven't gone back to decent yet.I hope they do someday.
Depends on what caused the change if it was that major that quick i wouldnt hold my breath .. its not going to change back something bad caused it and it could take years to undue.. it took me about five or more years to get over what caused a change in me that radical and well im still not over it but almost back to the way i was before and thinking lately i think i liked myself better then.

No comments:

Post a Comment