Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can people with no personality change?

i have screwed up my entire life and I no longer know what to do...... I am a person who only think of herself.. I sit inside all day long doing nothing, at work i have screwed up, and also in my private life.

I have screwed up not because of actions but because of my personality or lack of it id rather say. I am someone with a completely empty mind, I get comments everyday because of the way I am behaving. like; ';are you on drugs';, ';what do you have?';, but I am not, I just cant stop behaving like this, i am not able to think clearly at all...all my life I have been grumpy and treating people badly, now it has really got to me as the few friends i had and my family is backing away from me.

As it is my personality that has failed I dont know how to get out of this mess.. I cant call people and say I am sorry because there is nothing concrete i have down, it is just the way I am. lying, being insincere, saying one thing and than doing something else....

so what do i do, escape? lay down and die? as i am now i dont really wanna speak to anyone because I know all that comes from me is fake, and people around me avoids me...Can people with no personality change?
Read my blogs http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-IeUS6eQye



I suggest that you look into performing some volunteer work. Everyone has a personality. It may not be exciting or a ';good'; one, but they have it. I have a feeling that what you need to do is think more before you act. You can't just do or say anything that pops into your head. Everyone has odd thoughts, but they do not act on them. I call this the ';editing'; function of the brain. Meditation or self-hypnosis may help. It will get you to start examining your thoughts and then choosing what you should do. You have to realize that you cannot get everything and everything you think is not necessarily good. You have to use judgment.Can people with no personality change?
Everyone has a personality.
You will be fine. You are just like me...you work more as an independent (even if you dont realize it) and feel more comfortable that way. You are also very irrational with your decisions. You DO have a personality, even if it is a little bit faltered for what i'm guessing is cancelling plans to be more with yourself.

Also, having an ';empty mind'; is impossible. Whether you realize it or not, subconscious ideas are always flitting through your brain. It's human's way. You just arent as much in contact with your thoughts as everyone else is - and there is NOTHING wrong with that. In fact, sometimes it is encouraged; through things like Yoga.

Start getting out more. Start out doing it independently, the way you feel most comfortable, and go to bars or clubs. This will take out your conscious outgoing self, which I know is in you! Call your friends up and ask to go to a movie. This will show them that you're still making an effort to be their friends, but you dont have to make any contact with them except for sitting right next to them. If that goes well, ask them if they would join you to go get food or coffee. They'll say yes, they'll be glad to have you back.

Hope I helped!
First stop thinking for a while about past. Just thinking and brooding over cannot change the past. Take physical activity like taking a long walk, Physical exercises, yoga or meditation which appeal to your liking. Keep yourself fresh physically. Drink good amount of water in a systematic way i.e, Drink water in the morning and see your bowels are cleared and make you feel light. Take some exercise for half an hour. do not drink water while eating. Drink water two hours after taking food and drink in instalmens till half an hour before your next meal is scheduled.Remember to drink water only when your stomach is empty. Read and follow good books selectively.OK GOOD LUCK.

Finish your dinner before 7pm. Don't take any food afterwards. Go to bed early and wakeup early in the morning. Plan for a better future goals . Let them be simple and achievable. work for them sincerely let what may come. OK, In this process you will transform from no personality into full personality,
i hve same experience as u now, n i'm trying to adapt to it. i once have brain injury 6 month ago, and as a result, i lost my intelligence, and my personality.i use to think deeply before acting, n now, its vice versa. i act then i think. so i make lot of mistakes. i find it very hard to think clearly, n i realize tht i cant cntrol my behaviour. i bcome lazy, screwd up my life n work n stdy n i bcome rude. its differ from my life before. as if i cnt do anythg in my life.i'm blur n nothing in my head now n i'm avoiding people as i'm afraid if i hve hurt them w/out knowing.i once thnk tht its it may be good if i die. i'm not attached to my environment anymore.

but the point is, it may be hard to change, but u can control it. make it less. or u may just focus on ur work, or life, and ignoring the negative voices out there. do what u feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment