Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I need tips on how to deal with GF that has Borderline Personality Disorder?

We've been together for over 2 years. I love her and I know she loves me. UNTIL...... Her Personality changes, and she hates me. Says mean, hurful things. We are going to get into therapy, but I would like some pointers on how to deal with the bad side.

Is such a totally different person. It's like she don't even know me. Then it goes away and she's an angel again.I need tips on how to deal with GF that has Borderline Personality Disorder?
When she goes hysterical and raging on you, don't react or try to reason with her. She can't hear it. Tell her, ';I am not able to face this anger which I realize isn't even about me. I have to leave the room for a SHORT TIME so I can feel safe. I still love you but we both need to be in different rooms right now.'; Of course, she'll go ballistic due to abandonment issues, but that's not your problem. You have a right to not be abused and BPD is no excuse for abuse. It would help if she had a therapist to call at these times.I need tips on how to deal with GF that has Borderline Personality Disorder?
thats intense.



uve bee dating for 2 years. do u think u shudve asked sooner.



i think u can just stay out of her way
Get another girl friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment