Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I want to change my personality for a better me and for a guy. How??

I am smart and get good grades. I am not one of those girls that freaks out if I get a B or lower. I am pretty or atleast my mom says so. I am nice to everyone even if I hate them. I do own clothes with designer labels. I am really shy I barely talk in any of my classes and in my report card I always get '; Samantha is shy';... I lack self confidence, I am one of the youngest girls in my grade. I am still 13th. When a guy talks to me it is always about homework. I haven't kissed a guy, gone out on a date or had a boyfriend. I like a guy who has known me since I was born, he is a family friend and I want to get my first kiss from him. Help me change..I want to change my personality for a better me and for a guy. How??
thats not changing your personality - thats just being more confident.



you should NEVER change your personality.



gaining confidence is tough to give advice on though. Its mostly in yourself. You have to make yourself talk - what do you have to lose? Think of it this way, your smart, your attractive, you know what your talking about. People would love to hear you! get out there and be confident.



sorry i cant help more, but being more confident is ALL IN YOURSELF. If you are shy to talk to guys, try getting a friend to ';match'; you and a guy they know that you like. It makes it a little easier. Talk about past experiences you have in common or things you know hes interested in



you have to just GO FOR IT. Be hard on yourself. Open up to friends, confide in them, get them to help you out.



If you are happy and confident, and you smile and say hi to him, he will def. get a good impression.



good luck!!I want to change my personality for a better me and for a guy. How??
work on it is all you can do ,only you can change you.
My suggestion is one im sure you'll hear manny times, Never change your self just for a relationship or a guy. Now if you really want to change something, Shyness can kill sometimes. I used to be really shy and i still am, but im wanting to be more out going. You should be more talkitive to him and, maybe tell him how you feel about him. :-)
sounds like your too worried about being perfect. im 14 and ive gone out with 10 guys and kissed 20 somethin like that. i used to be excactly like you but then i stopped worrying about what i wear or act. i now just wear jeans and a teeshirt no preppyness. i laugh obnoxiously, smile more, and burp in public. basically just let loose and forget about what people think. but along with my shy image went my grades. maybe you should find a balance between us but im alot happier now.
it sounds like you are a wonderful person so don't change too much about yourself. all you have to do is build some self confidence. sit down and figure out all of the good things about yourself. once you are confident...he will see the new you and fall in love with it.
I don't think you need to worry about the fact that you haven't been kissed yet, but I might be able to help with the other part. I finally decided that I need to be more confident, and the only thing I've found that works is just doing whatever you are nervous about, no matter what. It might take you a while to do it (IMing him or something, for example), but just ignore the part of your brain that is telling you not to. Try not to think or analyze every single thing you do...just go for it. It's worked for me so far.
Don't change, if you do then the relationship you are changing for will fail. You should always be yourself. You're still young, you have plenty of time. Don't rush into relationships.
Changing your personality is probably one of the hardest things to do. Most people do it by ';acting'; the way they want to be, and repressing the way they really are. If you keep it up long enough, the new personality will many times ';take';.



The thing is, hon, if you are still 13, some of what you are feeling is driven by hormones that you have little or no control over; hormones drive you through most of adolescence. 13 is a little young to be worried about not having been kissed, gone out, or had a boyfriend. This stuff will happen when the time is right, so don't rush it.



If this guy you so want your first kiss from is a family friend, then find a movie that you both want to see and ask him if he would like to go with you (or a group). Sit next to him, hold his hand if you want, give him a hug afterward, and see how he reacts. If he pulls away, back off; he isn't ready. But if it seems you are hitting it off, then maybe the two of you can do something else, even if it's just hanging out. A second date is a pretty good time for a kiss. Again, see how he reacts. He may just want to keep things the way they are. But you have your whole life ahead of you. Just be patient; this stuff will seem pretty natural when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment