Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Should I change my style?

My friend who's kind of punk told me that when we start high school I have to change. Personality I guess, but style too. She wants me to join her ';clan'; and dress punk so I make a ton of friends with her ';group.'; Personally, I think the idea is stupid, just because I shouldn't have to change how I dress to hang out with her or for people to like me. I'm kind of preppy, wearing mostly Hollister and stuff. But I like it. I want to change my style a little bit, but not do anything major. I was thinking of sticking with the way I am, but wearing more jewelry and stuff and mixing it up sometimes to add a little punk. But not too much. I'm still not really sure. What should I do???Should I change my style?
wat???!!!



dont change just to ';fit in';.

if u have to change, to make/keep ur friends, u should have them as friends at all!

thats dumb.

if u did that u would just be a poser.



dress how u want =]

dont let anyone tell u how to dress!Should I change my style?
dont change your self just for one friend. if she was your true friend shed like you for who you are. find friends that accept you no matter what you wear. :D
Personally I think the ';preppy'; look looks way better than the ';punk'; look, and no its not because i am a prep, i actually live in an area where everyone has the whole ';gangsta'; look to them, so yea I think u should stick to your own look

No comments:

Post a Comment