Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sensible Makeover/Personality Change Ideas?

Okay... So I made a little bet with a boy a while ago to become more fun and outgoing. I know that I can be, but I also know that I can be quiet and 'boring' when I'm not comfortable. Thing is, I'm pretty uncomfortable everyday because the whole high school scene is new to me... even seven months later... I'm not that great with conversation, and my voice can be soft when I'm unsure. I don't really mind who I am, but change just seems good right now. Life seems to be a lot more fun when you have friends and talk to people. I'm just not too sure how to change myself.



%26amp;%26amp; February is the month of love. Recently, I've started liking a guy ;D Ohh, la, la!! He's very nice, mature for his age, sociable, and one of the cutest things I've ever seen! There are alot of pretty girls out there... I don't think I'm incredibly ugly, but I want to stop looking so boring and depressing! I've tried smiling more, but my smile is kind of weird \: Is there any way for a girl to physically look and be more cheerful?



Advice is very much appreciated! Here's a pic of me from November:



http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu100



No rude comments, please and thank you very much(:Sensible Makeover/Personality Change Ideas?
1. lose weight

2. makeup

3. dont wear ur hair like that it makes u look like a little girl, grow out ur bangs.

4. wear nice clothes from abercrombie, juicy couture, ed hardy, forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment