Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Does your personality change if you don't meditate/ pray?

If (for whatever reason) you don't meditate (or pray) as much as you used to, does it alter your personality/ behaviour?

How do you feel when you skip, miss out, or don't do as much as you'd like?

And how do you feel when you get back into it? Can you see %26amp; feel the difference? Tell me about that......Does your personality change if you don't meditate/ pray?
I notice when I do meditate I have more patience and I am calmer...can handle things as they come in life....also I have more psychic and mental acuity...so...if I don't, the opposite effect is in force...Does your personality change if you don't meditate/ pray?
My personality changes if I don't get over 3 hours of alone time a day. I have a very high solitude requirement... I suppose meditation may work for some like that....I go from skeptical but tolerant to annoyed.
Well i have to say i am much more of a peaceful and quiet person when i am focused on praying, if not im very hyperactive, maybe its the coke...and the coffee and the movies...not good.
Mine hasn't.



CD
I think it does. I believe you are not as peaceful with yourself and allow outside influences into your psyche.
Yes and if you dont read the bible and pray it is for the worse change. The bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the bible. Every morning I read the bible and pray-it only takes maybe 20 minutes, a chapter of the old testament, a Psalm, 3 verses of proverbs, and a chapter of the new testament-reading through in order one chapter of each a day.

and here is to true fun and laughter for you princess=this is the best way to good laughter, fun and everwhat=see the lighter side of life, please!, and I am born Jewish



then again I am now kicked out of my synagogue because I am called a rebel, no not for my sins-they felt even if I was an atheist I am still Jewish, yet because I believed in hope and my Jewish scriptures-I am considered a traitor a rebel! Isaiah 9:6 ';Unto us a child is born, a son is given, and he will be the mighty God and the prince of peace.';



I wish the best for you and this was my breakthrough=when one realizes that Jesus unconditionally loves them

regardless of the torments of evil, problems, tests and trials, and tears through to smiles. May we realize that Jesus brings the

best in life to each of us every day, if we just open our spiritual

eyes=His mercies are new every morning, great is thy

faithfulness (Lamentations 3:21-26,. then a new beginning happens every day.

If you feel lost pray=';Jesus help me, I am sorry for letting you down, forgive me and lift me up where I belong, come into my heart to stay, help me find your best way, amen.'; Revelation 1:1, %26amp; 3:19%26amp;20 spoken by Jesus from heaven ';As many as I love, I rebuke and correct, turn quickly to me from sin. Behold I stand at your heart door and knock, if you hear my word and ask me in, I will come in and be your friend.';



If we already had done that then its asking him to forgive and restore the joy of our salvation (Psalm 51)



Jesus understands us heart and soul, he is trustworthy,



have the best day ever, heads up and smiled, David Psalm 119:9%26amp;11 good verses to memorize on meditation and life!
I think when I meditate I am calmer and easier to live with and life doesn't wear me down quite so much. Yes. There is definately a difference.
Yes, it changes definitely. I feel life is slipping away. Bad things start to unfold. My health and wisdom start to wane. My well being backslides to its usual programming: get sick, get old and die.
You get agitated more easily.
If I don't pray and read the Bible in the morning, I don't feel at peace during the day. I just feel kind of ';unwell'; spiritually. I can still function but it's not a good day. That has only happened a few times because I realized how important it is to communicate with God early in the day. David was on to something when he said ';My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord'; (Psalm 5:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment