Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is it worth changing my personality for others?

I can't find my real personality.

I a several groups of friends and I change my personality of how I act towards people when I am with each group of people, and I don't really know if its worth it. But because I have hidden myself to get more friends I don't really know my real personality.

How can I find it?

And is it worth continuing on with this?



Also everyone says to me, ';just be yourself';. But I think my real self is annoying, childish and nasty but think I'm funny to others, so is it worth changing for others or just be more popular?

Please Help.Is it worth changing my personality for others?
you think your real self is annoying, childish and nasty but to someone else it may be the best thing about you cuz its who you are, fine you can be a little less annoying and nasty but dont let your funny side ever go down. most people love people who are there to make them smile, so you know maybe you should quit thinking about being more popular and try and figure yourself out first and then hang with those who like you for who you are, cuz im sure there are many people who do like you for who you are.Is it worth changing my personality for others?
NO you will eventually lose yourself do you want fake friends ? your not giving these people a chance to know the real you they will probably like you anyways
Just relax and be yourself. Anything else will cause you stress and you will become bitter and twisted and people won't necessarily like you. No one gets on with everyone but real friends will value you as you are.
Be true to yourself. Its not worth changing for other people.

Personalitys are complex things and can take a long time, if ever to be able to define your own.
You can be who you want to be. If you think your real self is annoying, childish and nasty, and youre not happy with that, you can change your personality. But you will be doing it for yourself, not to please others. If you do change and try to become the person you want to be, you will be more confident and not worry so much about having to fake your personality to please others. Then you will find that people will like you for who you are, and your self esteem will improve and you wont be feeling so lonely. It will definitely be worth it. Try to get out of the habit of saying and doing things you think other people will like; try to think about how you really feel, what you think, and what you want. If you think you have faults, you can adress those faults instead of covering them up. Im sure you will be a lot happier if you can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment