Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How come I suffered from an extreme personality change?

ever since i was born to about a year and a half ago, I was a really outgoing person, I was not shy at all, and I spoke my mind to eveyone not caring what anyone thought. I wasnt a nerd or whatever, but I liked a lot to do presentations and even once bought a microphone because I dreamed about speaking in front of huge audiences. However, in 7th-8th grade I was teased at school and I guess this is how it all started. Today, I just have the weirdest personality. I am very shy to people I don't know and I hate to do presentations, I have what is called ';communication apprehension'; I get very nervous when I speak in front of a crowd-- like REALLY nervous. But when i get to know people I am very very talkative and I am just myself and im outgoing and funny and like to live like anyone else.



So wtf happened to me. Why did I change so drastically. I hate being so nervous and shy. It's just not who I am, it's what other people made me.



And to make things worse I got this class at school called communication applications where the whole class is about making speeches. Great, huh???How come I suffered from an extreme personality change?
how you say something is usually more important than what you say. really. be confident when you speak, even if inside you are unsure. you are not nervous or shy, that is just your test. overcome it. you can and you will do it. remember, be confident and speak clearly. look across the room when you speak, don't stare at one spot. Don't be afraid. What's the worst that can happen.



Go for it and don't look back. You can be great if you try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained my friend.How come I suffered from an extreme personality change?
its called ( PUBERTY ).
  • networking
  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment