Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In need of personality change!whhhyyy me? Howw...?

ok, im 16 never had a boyfriend, and barely friends with guys. I love chilling with them, cos theyre not bitchy, and more easy going. Im realy quiet and shy, but have started to get more confidence talking to people. Sometimes i really want a boyfriend, or even just more friends! I have alot of self confidence issues. Need advice on how to overcome this, and just get out there! Im easy too, i guess, i lost my virginity to a guy hoping he would like me better. Getting over him? Comebacks? Thanks!In need of personality change!whhhyyy me? Howw...?
In order for someone to love you, even like you you need to like yourself. Sounds like you need to do some soul searching.



Hang out with the friends you do have. Put yourself out there more. Dress up, wear makeup if you don't, get a haircut, dye your hair. You're just as good as anyone else.



You're not missing out on much by not running around with a gang of people who don't even care about you.



Maybe you should embrace what you have, not what you lack.



Guys dig chicks with confidence.



Make them come to you.



Flirt but don't let them think they can have it all. I wouldn't even worry about sex.



Guys hit it and quit it.



Hit the teen clubs (if there are any in your area) go to the mall, join an after school club, get involved! Let everyone get to know the awesome girl you know you are inside.In need of personality change!whhhyyy me? Howw...?
well a couple months ago i wanted to change too.for me, a song changes my mood. So i always thought of this sing (liar liar by nevershoutnever) that made me feel this one way and now im like that all the time. well this might seem kinda stupid but it worked for me soo i hope this helps!
Just be you don't change for someone else and don't lose confident. Tell the guy you like you like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment