Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How many of you would you say your personality changed in the last 5 years?at would you like to ask?

Do you think your past relationships had any effects on this?How many of you would you say your personality changed in the last 5 years?at would you like to ask?
My personality has changed a little in the last 5 years because my son went away to college. I went from almost full-time mom to re-learning about myself, and I am a little different than I was.How many of you would you say your personality changed in the last 5 years?at would you like to ask?
Hmmmm, it's really hard to say if I think my personality has changed in the last 5 years. Change happens gradually, day by day, so we can't usually see if we have changed for that reason. I do think that ';I'; have changed in the past 5 years. I feel like I've learned some things and grown in compassion for the plight of others. I was so hard so sure about right %26amp; wrong, good %26amp; bad when I was young. Now I think I know that people are limited and everyone has their ';cross'; to bear. I used to be more insecure and now I am less so but I don't know if that reflects on my personality. I've always had a happy-go-lucky personality even though I have my crippling self-doubts but I always put effort into being the clown if you will. I'd say I've grown in the past 5 years but I don't know if my personality has changed? Maybe it has? I just don't see it. I'm too close to it to know. In terms of past %26amp; future relationships, yes they have shaped me, favorably. I remember all (but one to be truthful %26amp; it wasn't even a romantic one) with fondness.
I think my personality basically has not changed, but the way I act and look at life has. I've gone from mid 40s to early 50s and I am taking on a more mature outlook on the world and acting a little bit more responsible. I am a three times married and now divorced woman that should bear the brunt of it all on my face and body, but apparently I made a pact with the devil somewhere along the line because I still look like I'm mid to late 30s to most people. I attribute it to good genes and really oily skin. I am less playful and more serious. I think more about the future and death and dying than ever before. I think more about what is really important in my life, my relatives, my pets, etc. I do not think my basic personality has changed, but my views on life and people has.
Mine definitely has. I tried to be someone I wasn't during my last relationship. I,m back to being me again. And I'm going to stay being me, my true friends like having me back
I have changed in the last 5 years, and not one of my previous relationships has anything to do with it.



I do ask myself why I put up with sh*t for so long. But now, my wife and life is perfect, and I wouldn't go backwards for a £any billions of pounds.



Happiness cannot be bought or paid for. Love has no price. I'd pay dearly for the love I have now; I'd pay with my life.
I've changed alot in the last 3 years.Back then i was a little miserable thing at war with the world.Hated everyone in it and everyone seemed to hate me.I'd lost my dad to cancer,my mum never spoke to me - no-one cared, i didn't care if i lived or died.Then in July 2006 my life changed.I met the man who is now my fiance.Sounds corny but for the first time since my dad's death i began to smile.The world seemed brighter and i began to notice things around me - even little things like the birds singing.



Gradually i became a happier,more caring person.Small things upset me,can't watch sad movies without crying whereas before i'd just sit glaring at the TV.I'm a totally different person.My mum and i started talking properly for the first time in years.We even became friends and were right up to her death in August.My friends from 'my dark days' don't even recognise me anymore- personality wise,I'm just so different, and i owe it all to my wonderful fiance because without him i really don't think i'd even be here now.
yeahh I would say I have changed umm no I dont think so that any relationshiops did really

No comments:

Post a Comment