Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weird Personality Change?!?!?

This is going to sound very strange, but please give serious answers!

Whenever I'm around my friends, I'm very very funny.

But not the type of funny I would like to be, when I'm ';funny'; I get sexual and gross

Most people think this is funny, because its coming out of MY mouth

I really want to stop being this way, and I've tried REALLY hard, but every time I try to be ';funny'; I get all weird and gross! How do I change my sense of humor?! Because I know most people hate others with a gross/weird/sexual sense of humor. I don't want to grow up and be like this ALL the time, how do I change my ways!? I honestly don't know how to be funny without being gross

How else are people funny?! PLEASE HELP!!!Weird Personality Change?!?!?
Being funny in that way shouldn't be apart of your personality. It can be viewed as immature and some people may even avoid you for that reason.Weird Personality Change?!?!?
just think about what you're going to say before you say it. just try to control yourself from saying something inappropriate. i mean i'm like that in a way too. when im around my friends, we all crack dirty jokes and it's all fun, but when im around people who i know won't get that sort of joke, i stop myself.
Well think about how it comes up. Are you attracted to anyone around you? Does your mind wander to those topics when you're around that person?

Or do your friends bring it up?



You might need to deal with your sexual tensions. you might not even realize you're feeling this way, but teens and younger adults can have drastic hormone changes that can affect your sexual tensions but be careful with how you deal with it! You don't want to get yourself hurt - physically or emotionally.



If you don't feel it appropriate to deal with these tensions, find something else.

Like, being Canadian. (if you are)

You can watch comedians who talk about this subject, and if any of them change the topic you can keep watching - unless it turns sexual. Then change it and find something else.



(By the way, if someone starts talking about it, and you feel startled or get flushed that's a sign you really need to deal with your tensions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment