Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weird Personality Change?!?!?

This is going to sound very strange, but please give serious answers!

Whenever I'm around my friends, I'm very very funny.

But not the type of funny I would like to be, when I'm ';funny'; I get sexual and gross

Most people think this is funny, because its coming out of MY mouth

I really want to stop being this way, and I've tried REALLY hard, but every time I try to be ';funny'; I get all weird and gross! How do I change my sense of humor?! Because I know most people hate others with a gross/weird/sexual sense of humor. I don't want to grow up and be like this ALL the time, how do I change my ways!? I honestly don't know how to be funny without being gross

How else are people funny?! PLEASE HELP!!!Weird Personality Change?!?!?
hahhahahahhahah
  • transfer file
  • how to fall in love with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment