Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Personality change suggestions?

I tend to have mood swings, even when I'm not PMSing. I can't control it; it's like, sometimes I'm on a happiness high and people are just attracted to me, and I can make people laugh effortlessly, and life is a breeze. Then, I seem to recede into a shell, and I can't get out. I have been called dependent, even annoying in the sense that I depend on other people to hang out with (constantly) and I want friends it's just so hard to form them! I want people to want to be my friend. I want to be close to people. I just don't know how to get out of this shell. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.Personality change suggestions?
This should help you to develop your social skills: http://www.self-confidence.co.uk/social_Personality change suggestions?
sounds like your bi-polar.....or something





but just always be positive and optimistic, that might help even when your down

No comments:

Post a Comment