Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Personality change tips?

I used to be really REALLY loud and annoying and I got shut out from everyone for that. So, I stayed away from everyone for about a year and was ';emo'; as some people may have seen it. Now, I have two very close friends (Three and up is too much to handle) and I hang with them so much that I am starting to go back to my old ways...and I know it. The thing is that I don't want to shut myself off from them to go back to being...quieter (can't think of a way to describe it :/ ). So...I'm not sure if this is an easy question to answer or not, but, basically, I'm trying to go back to being my reserved, smug, and secretly crazy self. Any tips on how to tone down my personality?Personality change tips?
Try being a very good listener because the favorite thing people love to talk about is themselves so if you listen you will know can't learn anything with your mouth running...huh....chew gumPersonality change tips?
okay, being fun and crazy is awesome. Its in your personality, don't change for other people. Find friends that are just as fun and crazy as you. But there is a time for everything, and you have to know when to tone it down a lil. =D



%26amp; People tend to stay away from quiet people b/c they think that your to stuck up for them or something.
do what it takes so you are happy with yourself.
Hey we look alike. Lol anyways, you really have to be around people who like you for you and can handle all that. Ask your friends to tell you when you get too loud and annoying. I have a friend like that, she talks so gosh damn loud and everyone stares at her and I have to remind her that I'm right next to her and tone it down. So I don't think you should just change your personality, just reserve it a bit more. If these people are really your friends then they'll work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment