Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I want to change my personality because I am to shy and silent. Any suggestions?

I never have anything to say. A lot of my relationships to my friends are awkward. Every time there is a circle in a group, I am always outside of it because I never have anything to say. It is also hard for me to get a girlfriend because i am to shy. I am also like this with my family (aside from my mom and dad).



I want to become more social, outgoing, funny, and bold. How can I achieve this? or How can i change my current personality to this personality? I really want to change this because it is a big problem for me.I want to change my personality because I am to shy and silent. Any suggestions?
I CAN RELATE!!! ALL THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL I WAS SHY AND VERY QUIET...MY SENIOR YEAR I WENT BACK WITH AN ATTITUDE. I DESIDED I WAS GOING TO SAY HELLO TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT I WAS AFRAID OF NOT LIKING ME. JUST A SMILE AND A HELLO CAN GO ALONG WAY. TRUST ME. NEXT I CHOOSE ONE ACTIVITY THAT YEAR THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER PICK BEFORE. I WAS IN A SCHOOL PLAY! JUST PUSHING MYSELF LITTLE I CHANGED ME AND I BECAME MORE CONFIDENTAND SOCIAL. MY NICK NAME WAS THE SHADOW. TRY TO START SAYING HELLO, FIRST TO THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TALK TOO. THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THEY DONT SAY HI BACK AND THATS OK. DONT GIVE UP ON IT EITHER. THE SECOND THING IS TO PICK ONE THING YOU ENJOY OR THINK YOU MIGHT ENJOY AND GO FOR IT. IT CAN BE ANYTHING, DRAMA, SCIENCE, SPORTS, THE ARTS, MUSIC, HELPING OTHERS, BRANCH OUT EXPLORE ALL POSSIBILITIES. SAY HELLO TO THE WOMEN YOU LIKE OR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AND SMILE BABY...SMILE. JUST DONT TRY TO CHANGE TOO MUCH YOUR A VALUABLE HUMAN BEING AND THAT IN ITS SELF IS AMAZING...YOUR AMAZING! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!I want to change my personality because I am to shy and silent. Any suggestions?
Do you......... Don't try and be something that you are not, because eventually you will be exposed.



I'm just like you, and I firmly believe there are positive roles for guys like us. And when you do get a girlfriend, your relationship will be in all likelihood more quality and less constant girl-swapping.



Don't change who you are just to please someone.......
I dont think becomeing more outgoing is changing someone your not I think it is a good thing, I think everyone needs to come out of there shell its the only way to have fun and let loose. I am a very outgoing person and I think the key to it is not to care what other people think so much, I mean im not one of those people who act out in front of people and make an *** of myself because that you dont want to do but you want to show people your personality and who you are and i think by being out going thats what you do, you cant be insurcure with yourself you have to say this is me and if people dont like it then thats to bad, but as long as you have confidence and not worry about what other people think then you shouldnt have a problem. start off by talking to people that are close to you first talk to them about things you normally wouldnt talk to them about and then take it from there and see how it go's, good luck i hope you acheive your goal.
Don't try to change your personality, just bring this one out in the open! Instead of trying to be specifically kroe funny and stuff like that, just be the best YOU that you can, like push the envelope... do stuff you're uncomfortable doing, maybe join a group if there's something you are interested in, like a hobby or sports or somehing. Esp with the fgirls, dont' try and be what you think they want you to be, that never works. Just be YOU and look for a HER that will love that! Just be out there and available, maybe go to a party or stuff.
yea, be loud and outgoing



geez, these are your friends and you are shy around them?



talk about disfunctional, if its that bad then there really is no help for you
Join a speaking club or a theatre group. There are lots of outgoing people there who can help you overcome your shyness.
Get drunk. That opens you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment