Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I have a friend thats shy she wants to be more bubbly like me how does she change her personality?

She shouldn't have to change her personality cause we all have our own and that is why I think friends are so special because everyone is unique in their own way. If she wants to be happier then she needs to find something that she enjoys.I have a friend thats shy she wants to be more bubbly like me how does she change her personality?
it's not good to be too shy... but you kind of have to figure that our on your own. you can't force yourself not to be shy. I used to be really shy, but I came out of it my freshman year of highschool. it just happened. you can't CHANGE your personality. stay you... doing anything else just isn't right.I have a friend thats shy she wants to be more bubbly like me how does she change her personality?
by being pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment