Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do you think that i will go back to how i used to be or is this a permenant personality change?

before i got pregnant i used to be really laid back and understanding of other peoples daft actions and thought processes. i would always empathise with everyone and never get frustrated at anything anyone did. but i was uptight with my husband and got mad at him easily and felt very let down by him.

now things my husband does don't bother me very much at all but i am always yelling at the telly and other peoples stupid behaviour on it and get wound up so easily by people i don't know being ';prats';

this has been a gradual change since i got pregnant. i'm now 40 wksDo you think that i will go back to how i used to be or is this a permenant personality change?
It is probably just your hormones. Everything should go back to normal after you have your baby.Do you think that i will go back to how i used to be or is this a permenant personality change?
Hormones maybe? They are making me very laid-back at the moment, not my usual ';a bit of a control freak'; self. But I shall not worry, as soon as the baby is here, I will be a perfectionist maniac again! This is my second child so I know.
Don't forget that pregnancy hormones can do crazy things to your personality. That is probably what it is. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
It could be hormones but maybe you are just becoming more mature %26amp; sensible as you will soon be a mother... it could be an instinctive thing.
no you will be fine after a few months after the baby is born. congrats
what a strange lady

No comments:

Post a Comment