Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do babies usually have a personality change around 4 Months?

I was always bragging about how GOOD my baby was! and I think I spoke too soon! I mean my baby will always be good to me no matter what, but he went from being good, and sitting on his bouncy chair, or being anywhere I sat him to screaming OUT-LOUD every-time I leave the room for even 1 second, and he doesnt want to sit on his chair anymore for longer than 5 minutes?

He looks restless all the time?? Did your baby did something similar around 4 or 5 months?



Mom for the very 1st time!



Thanks and how's everyone doing tonite? I hope you're all doing great as well as your cubs!!!Do babies usually have a personality change around 4 Months?
Hi, so how was your labor? You said you were scared about the whole thing! Congrats on your son! Your son`s behaviour is completely normal. My little girl went through the same thing, she would not let me leave the room, it`s a security thing. She also didn`t want to sit in her bouncy for very long or her swing, she wanted to be always changing what she was doing, which is normal. I got one of those bumbo chair`s and that way she could sit in it surrounded by toys and her bottle and she really liked that. I felt like it got a little easier when she began crawling, around 7 months, and now that she is walking it is a lot easier! She doesn`t want me in the room all the time and I have more freedom! Now I`m just waiting for her to be done with breastfeeding and then my family can babyit for a whole night!!Do babies usually have a personality change around 4 Months?
All three of my kids did that. When my twins went through that I was beside myself with stress because I had JUST figured them out. Ugh.



My son did it too but I expected it so I wasn't as horrified when it happened but he did it too in a baaad way. I carried him around all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment