Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I want to change my personality but i'm afriad that people won't like it ?

I'm sick of my life i do the same things every day and i don't think about anything else but my self and i'm worried that people don't like me i don't like myself and i'm sick of being so shy and i feel like the world revolves around me ..



will i ever change ? can u guys give me some tips on how to change ?



thanksI want to change my personality but i'm afriad that people won't like it ?
Fear of the unknown is the villain of the piece in most of the things that scare the bejesus out of most people most often so your uncertainty about changing your personality is a normal response. it is also true that most individuals live in a permanent state of semi boredom with the ruts they have gotten themselves into. That too is normal. So, you see, you are already not far off the track from joining the rest of us in a common bond. What to do about it, well, that certainly is a whole different story -- isn't it?



Discovery of the heretofore unknown is always an answer to boredom as it generates excitement into a rather dull life, expands our knowledge and experience base, and gives us what we sometimes lack -- a sense of accomplishment. As long as you can keep the lamp of learning burning, you will never lack for warmth somewhere in your soul. It is not you you hate, but rather, the fact that the improvement of you, by you, has stalled and caused you to think you are not going anywhere, but you are. With your question you've shown you know you have a problem requiring action (most don't admit that to themselves and others) and you have reached out to others with your question (you've gone public with it in search of solution). Right there are two steps in the right direction.



WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY AND SHE IS US Judging from what you've given us, I would

hazard the guess that 2/3 of your

presumption that people don't like you emanates from between your ears -- not theirs. Most folks really don't have a realistic handle on how their popularity is rated with any degree of accuracy. They either overrate it or underrate it without giving due credit to the fact that the most difficult task there is to do for the the being human is to see themselves as others see them -- ego always gets in the way of clearer perception. Once again, that makes you normal.



THE BULLFIGHTER What you appear to have is a screaming case of lack of

confidence in yourself in social situations that causes you to be shy. I grant you it is easy for me to give that assessment because I have for most of my adult life had the confidence of a bullfighter who goes into the arena of life with mustard on his sword thanks to having served a four year hitch in the Marine Corps. if you are patient with yourself and energetic in your pursuit of self improvement you too will someday feel the confidence and belief in yourself that will satisfy you and others as well. I rather suspect there is a young man lurking out there somewhere whom you haven't even met yet who will be damn lucky to have you once you too get the confidence of the bullfighter referred to here. If I, and millions like me, can do it -- so can you. You go, gal!



ANAYSIS OF THE PROBLEM Attitude and perception appear to be the problems that

plague you in your obviously young life; and you can do something about that. If you want things to remain as they are for you, keep doing what you've been doing. I guarantee they will stay the same or get worse. But if you want things to change, you must start by changing your attitude and acting vigorously upon the changes. You can do something about that. You cannot expect others to believe in you if you don't believe in yourself first. You can do something about that.



http://www.thesecret.tv/optimists-creed/



If you wish to communicate further with me on the subject, double click on my avatar, go to my profile and read what you see there. Then email me and tell me so. There is both an ';I'; and a ';U'; in the word dialogue. I volunteer to be of whatever assistance this mind and heart can render in a worthy cause -- you. That's my take on your question. What is yours on my answer?I want to change my personality but i'm afriad that people won't like it ?
i wouldnt change you, but if you want to change what you do with you life is another thing, but the thought of myself changing for another people i will never do theres always going to be people who dont like you and being shy is not a bad thing there are alot worse things you can be :) so be happy with who you are
If you want to change your personality because of people then that's wrong but if you want to change it as it's part of your wish then go on just forget about people they got nothing to do with you.



But if it's because of been bored then why don't you put some spice........do something new and stop worrying about your self, as i've said forget about people if they don't like you for who you are then they can go to hell.



Love yourself be positive then people will love you.......Stop been shy, feel free to express yourself it's your life, you decide.



Gud luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment