Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i overcome my fear of personality change?

I always believed to be an Aries but as i got older, i really got into astrology and found out that i'm also a Taurus because i'm born between Aries %26amp; Taurus, i was born on the 20th April 1988, between 2:00am - 2:30am which i think is an aquarius ascendant.



i used to love my aries side but as i'm getting older my Taurus side is kicking in and i didn't really like being Taurus because i used to like the way i am.



its hard for me to accept i'm a Taurus too. i don't really mind being Taurus at times but it seems like i have split personality.



and i'm no longer as confident as i used to be but people say that is because of my weight that i put on, is this true or is it something to do with my sun sign??



i'm confused, i don't like the new me. :(



Help!How can i overcome my fear of personality change?
You are the only component involved in changing yourself. You've become so obsessed with astrology and all its intricacies, that you are ignoring everyday life life and have actually started to become what you fear.

Try putting up the star chart for a while and just live life and be yourself.How can i overcome my fear of personality change?
Two things. The first is that as you grown older you become more like the next sign in the Zodiac after the one you were born in. I was born on the Virgo, Leo cusp, so I've become more Virgo/Libra as I grew older. The second is that your moon sign represents more of your personality than your ascendant. My moon sign is in Scorpio, so you definitely don't won't to screw around with me figuratively, but literally and in a physical sense, I'm not so bad. Another element are your planets. I have 5 planets all in Virgo, so I don't think my personality has changed that much. I'm still the sex-crazed, anal-retentive that I've always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment