Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Does your personality change between your main account and back up account?

this is my back up account, if its one thing i noticed, i tend to be much more meaner on this account, and i tend to ask qs, i definitely wouldnt ask on my other account (mostly cause i dont want my fans to see them).



on my main account im nicer, yet more depressing.



how about you guys? (im only asking in this section, cause you guys are a very odd and interesting group).Does your personality change between your main account and back up account?
Are you Sandy? 19, Mixed, and Proud Virgin? Who are you? lol



But no, mostly because this is my only account. It's probably because you don't have to worry about your repuation, losing points, and etc.



Bye!Does your personality change between your main account and back up account?
No I'm the same. I've used this one recently for about 4 weeks now, since I have one on level 5, and I wanted to get this one to level 5 as well. I haven't used my 3rd one in like months, that one is on level 3. I'm the same, I don't change who I am.
I only ahve one account...I don't really see the point of having an alter ego here on YA lol...but u got 2 accounts yeah? wuts the name of ur other account?



*lol u didnt answer what i asked...rejection..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment