Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I cope with my change in personality?

I'm 19 years old and married with a baby on the way. My husband says I'm not the woman he fell in love with anymore because I am bisexual, but when we got serious I cut all of that stuff out of my life. He misses that and wants to do a three-some with another woman. He says we got married too soon and hasn't gotten what he calls his ';wiggles'; out. He still wants to have sex with another woman and I don't know how to cope with it.How do I cope with my change in personality?
When it comes to matters of personal expectation, I feel it's increasingly important to stick to your values, even if it makes waves in the relationship. If nothing else it seems as though there's a lot of honesty in your relationship, which makes for a solid foundation.



Even if it is a situation that is a result of a premature union, there's more at stake than just the relationship between you and him. If he's incapable of sustaining the level of commitment that a family unit generally requires, then you're better off knowing that is the case, and you're probably going to be best served by accepting that you can only maintain your half of the relationship, if he chooses not to maintain his half, i'm inclined to believe that it's truly his loss.How do I cope with my change in personality?
Let him move on. He is way to immature to be married in the first place. I have to give it to him though the man is honest. Most men blame the girl stating they are crazy and nuts and that is the reason why they are leaving. He told you straight up he is wanting to go out have sex with other girls. He will probably regret what he is doing but it will be to late when he does regret it. You will have moved on and found someone else who treats you way better. He is a jerk!!! Be the best Mommy you know how to. Better youself.
You are carrying the most important reason for him to forget the wiggles. He's going to be a father now and it's time to act like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment