Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Random personality change towards my crush??

Well I stay with my family at my crush's house every summer, so Ionly see him once a year.He's way older than me,so I try to keep him interested in me by playing hard to get.For example, last year I acted tomboyish towards him and because of that, we picked on each other a lot.Now, this year, I dont know why but I appeared more girly. When we were in this theme park, he asked me why I didnt want to go on the scary ride and I practicaly blurted out that I was scared.Also, there was another time when my brother and my crush's brother were watching a scary movie and I asked him why he wasn't watching it and he said because he watched the movie already.Then,he asked me why I didn't want to watch it and I said,';I'm scared to!';Everytime he asked me questions like that,I just blurted them out without thinking.Now,I know that hes not interested in me at all b/c he didn't even pick on me or anything or talked to me as much as he did last year.Why'd i do that %26amp; how should I act next year to him?Random personality change towards my crush??
the main problem was that you never acted like yourself! i think its a big turn off to guys when they are attracted to a girl then they come to realize that they were being fake. But hey! everyone becomes nervous and makes quik reactions when you try to impress someone.



next year when you see him... be yourself. There is not much else you can do. It may be sucky to hear, but you can't make someone like you. You don't want to be with someone that you really care about, when they don't feel the same.



Who knowz?! maybe he is just confused right now because he may still not know the real you! be yourself next time...and if is not interested...sory, but there is not much else you can do....if you both begin to get along, have fun!!!!



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment