Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do you think most people's personality changes depending on who they are around?

why this is and is this mostly for everybody?



how your personality changes , depending on who you are around ? and after being inside away from everbody for so long...how long does it take for your personality to resume again its superficial role?.



please explain and describe how this is you think for you in particular, if so. and again why?



thanks for your answers!Do you think most people's personality changes depending on who they are around?
of course.if u're familiar with your surrounding and the current situation, u will most probably acted in the most casual/comfortable/the real-self way because u feel relax and safe.. but when u are around unfamiliar people/new places, u will probably acted in the most formal/decent/safe and secure manner so that u wont be called a freak/inappropriate or to avoid being alienated or to survive such situation.acting to be like someone is sometimes necessary to blend with the crowd. but again, if it is so tiresome, u'll behave like the real u (the personality u have when u are with your family/close friends/alone in your room) without giving a damn what others think.Do you think most people's personality changes depending on who they are around?
I think they just show different parts of their personality to different people.
yes its so that they can impress someone even if it means hurting your mate maybe

like getting inrto a gang so pretending to be horrible to a mate



but me i keep the same personality no matter what



i dont wanna change who i am
yes
Yes, not a HUGE personality change, but it does alter depending who I'm around. I'm more serious at work because I want to be taken more seriously at work, I tease more around my family because we're more laid back, I swear a lot more around my friends because I can let go of my frustrations around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment