Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my personality to get along with people better?

magnetic personality,don't fit in,loser,can't build relationships,can't hold job,How do I change my personality to get along with people better?
first realize yourself. you are human, you dont want to suffer. if others are human they probably dont want to suffer either. how can you help them suffer less? to be appreciated by people for being a person is the beautiful part of life.How do I change my personality to get along with people better?
try counseling
Learn to be a really good listener.
Look at the city you live in, or if you are in school, there maybe some counseling they offer for free, or reduced price.

Maybe even look at Dr. Phil. (books or websites) I know it is corny, but he seems to have some decent advice. I put some links to his personality test too.

Good luck.

Writing some times helps too.
Warehouseoutsourcing (it麓s that a nickname? mamma m铆a!

Can I call you ';Ware';?)

You cannot change your personality but... you can work on it with the help of a psychologist or a social-counsellor.

I wish you the best.

Regards from Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment