Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Girls how much can a guys personality change the way you see him?

lets say you met a guy not that good looking but after getting to know him you find out he's a very sweet caring guy. Would he start looking attractive to you?Girls how much can a guys personality change the way you see him?
About 98%...most of what most girlies want is a companion to love her...not a big musculer guy. I mean big muscular guys are nice to look at but not always hae a nice heart. The right girly for you will love you for your personality. :]Girls how much can a guys personality change the way you see him?
a whole lot.
Of course..............that is nature of attraction
Yes!I don't even care about looks.My boyfriend at first didn't seem handsome to me but now he's the best looking man in the world.It's inside that counts! =)
Well I met a guy in 2006 and was attracted to him when I met him. I hadn't seen him until over this past Christmas break. We talked all the time though. I just kind of lost what he looked like in my head. But his personality was amazing. So it didn't matter. I was overjoyed to see him.
a happy fun outgoing personality and making me laugh did it for me
its really nice to see the girls answers.. its good you care about whether a guy can take care of you above his looks.. its good for us (men) and its good for you (women)!

:D
lol yes. After all personality matters.
The Sages say :

Less semblance, more substance.

That means it,s not the look that matters but the substance of the person.
If you like some one then after a while yeah they do start to look better. Its weird, unless your one of those girls who are the ';just friends'; type who really do not like your looks but just would rather make you confused then tell you.
Ye but some girls are attracted to looks some are personallity
Yes! But for me, if I'm not into him from the get go, he will always be a close friend that I would never cross the line with.

No comments:

Post a Comment